Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Monday, May 26, 2008

wow... today was rough... I woke up at like 1:30 in the afternoon, 8 1/2 hrs sleep, would have thought that was enough. But, at 4:40 or so I had an overwhelming need for a nap, slept for 4 hrs!!! now it is 2am and I am sooo ready for more sleep. An adrenalin hangover? I woke up with a killer headache, 4 Advil knocked it out pretty quick though so it was OK. But I have never felt this wired and tired. Hope tomorrow is a productive day, laundry and cleaning to do! The timing for this worked out well, with 2 days to recover... lol. Didn't think it would take so much out of me, boy was I wrong.

Met some amazing folks and helped (hope I did anyway) some pretty messed up kids. Held hands and warded off the scary thoughts of a sweet girl from UCD. Scary that this is what our kids are doing behind our backs. As a mom I was so relieved that it wasn't my daughter laying on a cot, to drunk to even stand up, to high on shrooms to think straight, taking e and drinking. Scared me silly. Still, its nice to think that if it was my daughter, at least there would be someone there to care for her and someone to call me and let me know so I could come.

I was so glad I didn't let him down. I was totally worried that I would fail somehow. That I would panic or do something totally stupid. He said I did exactly what he needed me to. So for that I am grateful.

Well since it is a day of sleeping. I am off to dreamland again!

No comments: