Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Monday, May 26, 2008

how is it that I am constantly cast in the role of mean one? how is it that a 42 year old grownup is now pouting because I didn't want to share the french fries? how is it that he is pouting cause I didn't feel like sharing my only comfort food left after he on purpose snuck behind me to eat the rest of my other comfort food that I was saving for today? that he KNEW I was saving. Now he says I make him feel bad. ummm how do I feel when he purposely does this kind of shit to set me up as the bad guy. how do I feel when he sneaks around and does shit he knows is going to upset me. Oh right, he doesn't think of others feelings... only his own. that's how it is that I am always the bad guy and he is the freaking victim. that is how he can now justify being sulky the rest of the day. this is how he can fuel his feelings of neglect and persecution. OMFG

No comments: