Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

So I am failing at the everyday thing. But, I just had the most amazing evening with the most amazing people. We worked the Skills rave at the Cow Palace. WOW. I am so "high" on the experience. People who have dedicated their lives to helping others in crisis.

How is it that just being in the same room with someone or hearing their voice over the radio can make your heart skip a beat and make you feel safe and invincible. After all these years and after all the things that have gone on between us. It is still there and I don't have any way of stopping it. To see him is something I crave, to hear his voice gives me shivers. Even when we are talking about his work or the weather (we don't ever actually talk about the weather), just the resonance of his voice is enough to give me a high.

Well it is freaking 4:30 in the morning and I have been up since 10 so I should get some sleep. I will go and dream sweet dreams and pray he offers me the opportunity to participate again. To be part of something good that does not involve anyone from my "real" life is sooooooo good for my heart and soul :-)

No comments: