Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

iRobot

I just have to say that I received an iRobot Roomba Scheduler www.irobot.com last year for my birthday and I have LOVED it. We have hardwood floors and 3 long hair cats (one of which is pushing her way on to my lap as I type) Roomba has been a wonderful addition to our home. The cats ignore her and the cat hair dissapears :-) No more little balls of cat fur following around the humans. Recently my Roomba became lame, one of her little rolling legs became bent :-( and she would only go round in circles and then stop and beep sadly. I contacted iRobot and they have a replacement program where you can replace the Roomba for $95.00 when they are out of warranty, as mine was. You pay to ship the old one to them but they pay to ship the new one to you, just as soon as they receive the old one. I must say that the customer service was excellent and, not to be racist, the customer service folks actuall spoke english as their first language and so were very easy to work with. Calling wasn't a nightmare of phone trees either, a humam was easily reached, and they actually promptly answer their customer service e-mails also. Raves for iRobot! for a product that delivers to expectations and to their customer service team that actually provides customer service.

No comments: