Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Deep Discount DVD - EVIL

This company is evil. They screwed up a Christmas order I placed with them. I ordered with them because they said the movies were in stock and would ship right away. I didn't order w/ Amazon cause they said the movies wouldn't ship until after the holidays. I ordered on 12/9 and they didn't ship anything until the 22nd. Then what they did ship was completely the wrong movie. I had to run out Christmas Eve and try to find replacements. I sent them back their movie and they said they would credit my card as soon as they received the wrong movie back. They not only did not credit my card after a month, they sent me a notice that they were sending me my order! I contacted them again and said that the movies had better be free since I specifically told them that I wanted my money back and not the movies since I went out and purchased them already. Now they have credited and re-charged my card all on the same day. They respond to cs@deepdiscountdvd.com w/ e-mail address that do not accept e-mails. So you respond to their e-mail, only to find it bounced back to you 12 hrs later. This company has been completely impossible to deal with.

I do a lot of my shopping online and I deal with any issues regarding my orders via e-mail. I do not work for a company that allows any personal calls and I don't have forever to wait for someone to answer a phone after going through a 10 min phone tree. They make it impossible to achieve any resolution. I have asked them to call me numerous times. They will not even acknowledge that I have done this or that I have repeatedly asked them how come I can't respond to their e-mails to me. This company is BAD.

No comments: