Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

i am looking for a master who will love the slave... ultimately i dream of having a master who will love the woman... a master who will love and cherish all of me... who will look at me and call be by name with the same adoration as he calls his slave... am i tragically romantic or crazy to want to be possessed body, soul and mind... i have been the possessed and the possessor... can i hope to find my Heathcliff, with out the tragic ending, or have i already lost that chance.. i year to be tamed, to be owned, and yet adored for my impishness and all the pleasure and pain it brings

No comments: