Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Friday, December 29, 2006

well....

I am re-reading "I'm Not the New Me" and it makes me wonder what it is that holds me back. How I have set up an existence that leaves me whith no one to talk to. And how I won't even help my self out and do this journal. Its not like anyone I actually know is going to be reading it. I guess if I was really concerned I would just make it private. Or maybe I like the idea that maybe, just maybe I won't be talking to myself. And even if I am only talking to my self I can still use it as a time to just write. I used to write. I certainly love to read the short story, the poem. The use of words to creat images and sights and smells. The use of language to shape the universe for a brief moment. Its what I would like to create. But, I would settle for a journal so that I make sure I haven't gone completely insane. Or, use it as evidence at my comitment hearing.

No comments: