Well this is it, here goes nothing. Random Delusions pretty much says it all. I need a place to randomly comment on my life and the world and about whatever pops into my head at random moments.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Have you ever felt the walls closing in?
Do you ever feel the madness rising?
Have you heard the voices screaming...
Screaming...
Screaming...Your name?
Have you felt that your only friend was death?
Do you ever wish the madness would come and save you?
Have you ever wanted to go to the place where the voices are screaming from?
I feel the walls closing in.
I can feel the madness rising.
I can hear the voices screaming....
Screaming...
Screaming...My name.
I know death is my only friend.
I have let the madness take over.
I have traveled to the place where the voices are screaming from.

No comments: